Domestic boiler installations
Buying a replacement boiler is likely to be one of the most expensive household purchases you’ll make – so it’s important to choose the best replacement boiler for your home, at the right price.
Determining the type and cost of the boiler best suited for your home, depends on a variety of different factors including the size of your home. There are three types of boiler to choose to heat your home:
Don’t know which type of boiler to choose?
Worcester Bosch explains the different boiler types available and how they work. As Worcester Accredited Installers (WAI’s), our fully trained engineers specialise in Worcester installations and can offer exclusive benefits to homeowners:
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Extended guarantees up to 10 years exclusive* **
- New installations, servicing and repair work
- Friendly help and advice for your specific needs
- Peace of mind with Gas Safe and OFTEC registration
Combination, regular and system boilers explained
Determining the type and cost of a boiler installation depends on a variety of different factors:
- The size of the boiler you are installing – a small flat for example will require a much smaller boiler than a large house and the unit itself will be cheaper than a larger model of boiler
- What type of boiler you had originally
- What type of boiler you are swapping to
On the whole there are three types of boiler to choose from:
We only use
At Elements Plumbing we ensure a quality service by using only the very highest quality products from leading manufacturers:
- Worcester Bosch
We accept card payments using card readers
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (license no. 900700) and is EMV (Europay, Mastercard, and Visa) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.