Under floor heating installers
The contemporary heating solution for your home
Under floor heating is energy efficient and creates an even radiant temperature. Temperatures are set at a level to suit you with the use of individually controlled thermostats. Heat is emitted from the floor upwards reducing humidity and air circulation, resulting in fewer dust mites and allergens.
How under floor heating works
Heating your home from the floor upwards
Under floor heating works by pumping a controlled flow of warm water from any heat source through high quality plastic tubing embedded in the floor. Because the emitting area is large, sufficient warmth is provided even on a cold winters day with no need for supplementary heating. Heating from the whole floor area of the house gently warms the air above, eliminating cold spots. It can be used with any heat source including standard gas and oil boilers, range cookers and renewable technologies such as ground and air source heat pumps.
Utilising today’s modern multilayer pipes, control systems and high efficiency boilers, the under floor heating systems of today are extremely comfortable and controllable. Radiators are no longer needed so giving more room space. The heat is more evenly distributed and dust is not circulated. Hot water delivered to the underfloor heating manifold from the heat source is blended until the correct temperature is reached. In most boiler-fed systems this will be between 40˚C and 55˚C but in a heat pump system can be as low as 30˚C, which can dramatically increase the efficiency of the heat pump and reduces energy consumption. These systems now account for over 60% of some European heating markets.
Efficient with low running costs
There are some great benefits why under floor heating is perfect for some homes :-
- Energy efficient with low running costs – uses a lower temperature than standard radiators and gives you the ability to zone your home to set the heat individually for each room, resulting in savings of between 10-20% in energy bills.
- Environmental – efficient and compatible with renewable energy sources.
- Silence & Comfort – radiant heat from floor level heats the room evenly providing a very pleasant and comfortable heated environment with very little noise.
- Aesthetics – as the system is invisible it frees up wall space and allows you the freedom to design your rooms without radiators.
- Health benefits with increased safety – the radiant heat reduces humidity and air circulation resulting in fewer dust mites and allergens. It is beneficial for people suffering from allergies and asthma and is child friendly with the elimination of hot radiators.
If you would like to learn more about under floor heating systems please:
Got a plumbing emergency?
Whether you’ve found a leaking pipe, water tank or toilet, call our experienced emergency plumbers now on 07949 064 979. We’re here to help.
Need your boiler servicing?
Whether you need your boiler repaired or boiler replaced, one of our experienced boiler servicing engineers will be there to help. Book an boiler servicing appointment today.
We accept card payments
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (license no. 900700) and is EMV (Europay, Mastercard, and Visa) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.