Gas Safety heating engineers
Do you need a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate?
Landlords are legally obliged (in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations) to get annual gas safety certificates (CP12) for any rented accommodation with gas appliances.
Gas Safety checks
For landlords and agents
Our registered heating engineers will carry out the following checks to ensure that the property is safe for your tenants:
- Check for good ventilation
- Check all appliances for gas soundness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers’s data plate
- Testing of flue flow
- Check operation of all flame failure devices
- Check for stability and effectiveness of brackets (if appropriate)
- Ensure that the person responsible for the appliance is made aware if the appliance is unsafe
- A soundness test is carried out on the full system for the Gas Safety Certificate to be issued
Make an appointment to have your appliances safety checked. It is important to to make sure you are legally compliant.
Got a plumbing emergency?
Whether you’ve found a leaking pipe, water tank or toilet, call our experienced emergency plumbers now on 07949 064 979. We’re here to help.
Need your boiler servicing?
Whether you need your boiler repaired or boiler replaced, one of our experienced boiler servicing engineers will be there to help. Book an boiler servicing appointment today.
We accept card payments
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (license no. 900700) and is EMV (Europay, Mastercard, and Visa) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.