Do you need a Landlord Gas Certificate?

Landlords are legally obliged (in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations 1998) to get a gas safety certificate (CP12) every twelve months.

Discover more

Landlord Gas Certificates

Many landlords and letting agencies take advantage of our gas safety inspection service which is carried out by our experienced and qualified gas safe registered heating engineers.

What checks do we carry out for a gas safety inspection service?

  • Check for good ventilation
  • Check all appliances for gas soundness
  • Check standing and working pressure if test points available
  • Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers’s data plate
  • Testing of flue flow
  • Check operation of all flame failure devices
  • Check for stability and effectiveness of brackets (if appropriate)
  • Ensure that the person responsible for the appliance is made aware if the appliance is unsafe
  • A soundness test is carried out on the full system for the Gas Safety Certificate to be issued

Contact us to make an appointment to have your appliances safety checked.

All works guaranteed. No call out fee. No job too big or problem too small.

If your requirement is not listed or is a little more involved, please feel free to call us on 07949 064 979 or get in touch.

Have an emergency?

Call us on 07949 064 979

No call out charges, Available 24/7

An image of a leaking pipe the emergency Icon for Elements Plumber in Liphook